- If an item has a manufacturer’s defect or a workmanship
flaw, you may return the unused product within 14 days of receipt for an exchange
or refund of the purchase price of the merchandise. Returns will not be accepted
after the 14 day limit. Items must be in new condition with all original tags and
packaging in place. In addition, the defective merchandise must be marked with tape
to show the location of the defect prior to returning.
- Items which are customized, used, abused, or broken
after use will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Returns of non-custom items will be accepted but the
customer will be charged a restocking fee based on the quantity and nature of the
product. There is a minimum restocking fee of $5.00. This amount will be deducted
from the refund due to the customer.
- Shipping and COD charges will not be refunded.
- We do not accept returns for clearance or closeout
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original
sales slip. Please contact the carrier immediately if an item in your shipment arrives
- Any claim for shortages must be made within 72 hours
of receipt of the merchandise.
If you need to return an item under the guidelines listed here, please contact our
customer service dept.
for return instructions and a return authorization number.