Habanero Hot Wings
This Caribbean pepper is famous for being the hottest chile pepper in the world. They come in a variety of shapes and colors(yellow, orange,green, red,chocolate). Not only are they extremely hot, but they also have a unique,distinctively fruity flavor.
It is the key ingredient in the popular Jamaican Jerk sauce. The habanero is also widely used in many different types of hot sauces. The popularity of this chile pepper continues to grow and is becoming easier to find on the grocery shelf.
- 24 piece(s) Chicken Wings Thawed
- 2 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Rays- Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 dash(es) cajun seasoning
- 1 bottle(s) Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 3-6 whole(s) habaneros minced
- 1-2 bottle(s) dipping sauces (optional)
- chicken wings, habaneros, sweet baby rays hot wing sauce
- 1. Prepare the Rub:
- Paprika, Fresh Garlic, Sea Salt, Pepper, & Cajun Seasoning. Rub over the wings and place in either 2 plastic bags or a large bowl.
- 2. Marinate the Wings:
- Pour the Sweet-Baby Rays Hot Wing Sauce & Franks Red Hot Sauce over wings. Mince Habaneros & add to marinade. Place in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes-1 hour for optimal flavor or you can cook them right away!
- 3. Cook the Wings: Crock Pot: Set on High 4-5hrs.
- Deep Fryer: Oil 350-375 F 8-12 minutes
- Oven: 375 F 30 minutes
- Grill: Medium Heat 7-9 minutes (each side)
- Serve with your choice of Dipping Sauces & Celery. Enjoy!