4 Cheese Hot Roasted Red Pepper Dip
BellaFina™ peppers may be used to create a wide variety of recipes, from appetizers to main dishes. BellaFina™ peppers are often used in salads, vegetables trays with or without dip, cooked in stews and sauces and stuffed with meat, cheese and grains.
A hot roasted red pepper dip with no less than 4 kinds of cheese melted into the mix!
- 4 roasted Bellafina peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup manchego, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- pepper to taste
- Mix everything, place in baking dish and bake at 350F until golden brown on top and bubbling on the sides, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!