Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mini Peppers
Introducing the Bailey Farms Sweet Mini-Peppers. The unique size and taste characteristics of this pepper offer a wide range of recipe options and uses. They are great for parties – just stuff, bake and enjoy!
Yield: 12-14 Servings
- 1 pound mini sweet peppers, halved and deseeded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 7 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line parchment paper on a large baking sheet. Place the mini sweet peppers onto the baking sheet. Set aside.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and garlic together. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using two spoons place the spinach and artichoke dip into the mini sweet peppers.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then broil for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.