Jalapeno Mint Smoothie
Jalapeños are the most popular chile peppers in the US. This is probably due to the availability and versatility of the chile. Jalapeños have a balanced combination of flavor and heat. The demand for these have caused breeders to develop a broad range of varieties.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 tablespoon agave nectar
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.