Jalapeno, Mint and Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Yields 4 Servings
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup thick plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno
- Place the garlic into a medium-sized bowl, sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and mash well to combine.
- Add the cucumber, yogurt, mint, lime juice, and jalapeno and stir the mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend before serving.