Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers
Introducing the Bailey Farms Sweet Mini-Peppers. The unique size and taste characteristics of this pepper offer a wide range of recipe options and uses. They are great for parties – just stuff, bake and enjoy!
Yield 12 Servings
- 6 mini sweet peppers, sliced in half, seeds and membranes removed
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese + extra for topping
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped cilantro for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, green onions, bacon, garlic powder, cheddar, and worcestershire sauce with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fill the sliced peppers with the filling, about a heaping tablespoon each. Place on prepared cookie sheet, then sprinkle each pepper with a little extra cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly and peppers have softened.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating. Sprinkle with a little chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!