3-Ingredient Mini Stuffed Peppers
Introducing the Bailey Farms Sweet Mini-Peppers. The unique size and taste characteristics of this pepper offer a wide range of recipe options and uses. They are great for parties – just stuff, bake and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet mini peppers
- 12 ounces garlic and herb seasoned chevre goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut all the peppers in half lengthwise and remove any seeds. Lay them cut-side-up on the baking sheet. Spoon the seasoned goat cheese into the center of each pepper half.
- Lightly drizzle the peppers with honey, and sprinkle with salt if desired. You can also garnish them with fresh herbs if you like, but it’s not necessary. Bake for 10 minutes, then serve warm.